Space Incident Space Incident

It is an almost excellent game with great atmosphere. But it fall short in the end. What do I mean?

First, to get the best ending you need to actually goes against the mechanic, to actually let things tears apart. It is not even something 'oh I never think of it!' It... would be rewarding if the talk about AI brings something twisted instead the best ending, because our 'friendly' AI have been abusing the crews to get information.

Second, there is no aftermath to the ending, whichever the ending you get. You just see earth regardless whatever happens. No aftermath words, no... nothing. The replay value is not in getting the ending, the replay value is in seeing all possible discussions by breaking the rocket over and over.

This brings the same critic people have with mass effect 3 I guess, for story so great in player communicating with the life-like NPCs and cinematic events, it end with static images.

Neverthless, I applaud of the artwork, music, and sound in the game that give a very good atmosphere. And glorious writing! I can't create one like this!

Epic Trains 2 Epic Trains 2

trains!!!

Sojourns Sojourns

sexy looking badass characters :)

SoBe Clock Dragon Drop SoBe Clock Dragon Drop

unexpected easter egg that is more content than the main game ;) .

MURDER MURDER

Simple, but great execution. I love the use of the sfxs too, very good! :)

MAINTAIN MAINTAIN

This could be promising if it doesn't crash.. :/

The Dragons Adventure The Dragons Adventure

I don't like it.. it just one stage of avoiding and firing on things.. :/

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

I like it, the story is entertaining but there is a bit shame on storymode gameplay... it is too short and doesn't even make use of the whole mechanic. I checked the action mode and found a whole new world of gameplay there.

Think of it if you make sequel, it could be flash based strategy game :) .

Dragons and Dungeons Dragons and Dungeons

simple but amazingly entertaining :) . Thanks!

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

loving it to the end

I don't see why the complains about gameplay. Every levels seems designed cleverly that I develop skill on controlling my character while keep getting challenged. I enjoy the flight so much.

Story wise, it is a fantastic story but I already guess what happens from beginning because you mention smell of smoke on the story. If say, that is removed, I would questioning what happen and what are the meaning of everything around especially with the sound of fire crackles and broken items when you pick one of the items.

I love how there are diff challenges and story wsith different objects though regretablly I only replay the game once to get all the clocks.

I also have two questions:
- Are there different endings for full feathers and full candles?
- Is it actually possible to reach an end of level 8 instead just disappear?
- What does the cloakman give and means on the level 8?

And a request: