With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

Oh I want that vampire trex now! :) Neat job of both letting people get inspired to animate but also warn that it won't be easy.. but rewarding :D .

The End - Minecraft [ML] The End - Minecraft [ML]

This is awesome idea and execution.. makes me thrilled to the very end. :)

ME3: Extended Ending ME3: Extended Ending

dovabear forever!!! LOL elcor troops, that one actually I want to see in the real game xD .

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

pretty!

I love the animation, it so pretty! And the expressions are priceless especially the bear. When the bear shown flying in curve I already think it will rotate the world and it did :D ! But I wasn't expect he going to attack the helmet :P .

O Skyrim O Skyrim

I like!

I like this, since it use less common funny things on skyrim :) . Love how the dragonborn actually shout in fear at the dragon. And asshole team, LOL...

Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

ha! you sneak thieft!

The hero should be a kajhit :P .

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

lol

First I read the lyric it doesn't impress me, but when the movie loaded and I watch it, I laugh out louds several times. So you sir, have made something entertaining. Good job!

Tales of the macabre Tales of the macabre

nice idea!

Well yeah, interactive story at its best :) .

NightDead responds:

Thank you! The next 'Tale of the macabre' PINOCCHIO!!!! soon... :D

:Exile Vilify (Portal 2): :Exile Vilify (Portal 2):

wow

this deserve to win the contest.. :3

MinecraftEd: Online MinecraftEd: Online

lol fly mod

Not really a fan of the creeper part because it is overdone, but the fly mod part is a hilarious moment. And I kinda think, at least that guy doesn't live at the time where fly mod on survival servers = ban.